3.12.2011

First Craft Fair of 2011

I'm happy to report that today was a success! The leopard print and zebra print decoupage candle holders were the first items sold. I was so happy that I experimented with those, during my crafty afternoon with Allison a few weeks ago. The tile coasters generated some interest so I'm going to put them in my Etsy store this week, which is in desperate need of some TLC. Here is a picture of my table - 



Today was my first time tweeting during a craft fair and it was fun - in fact, the whole day was fun but now I'm exhausted! After treating my hubby to dinner, it is time to watch a movie and step away from the crafts...

But first, as promised, here are pictures of my mother-in-laws Easter baskets, which I will be listing in my Etsy store tomorrow -


top view
front

No comments:

Post a Comment