3.25.2011

Decoupage Mini-Desk for Arm Chair

I have had this arm-chair desk tucked away in my craft closet for sometime now. Sadly, it doesn't fit any of the furniture in our house, with the exception of Bunch's office chair but he has a big desk in there so he doesn't need this little guy. I decided to use a bit of Modge Podge and cotton fabric cut-outs to give it a colorful, lively feel. It's perfect to hold a cup of tea, a book, some knitting needles - whatever!

Here is my starting piece (it needs a little dusting, I see):




I was experimenting with layout last night, here are my cut-outs: 


I would like to use the mini-teacups and flowers on the sides but I have to make sure they fit. When finished, I will list this in my Etsy store so it can find a happy home. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment