3.13.2011

Etsy Store is Back in Business

Hello everyone! Despite losing an hour of sleep last night, I managed to stock my Etsy store with a variety of crafty items this afternoon. The hubby and I are watching movies and enjoying this Sunday but I decided to be productive too.

Please stop by and let me know if you have any comments or critiques. 

In the meantime, here is a really easy and fun project that I will be starting this week - check out the tutorial here: Sweater-into-infinity-scarf by Adventures in Dressmaking, a crafty website out of Portland, Oregan. 

Here are the sweaters I will be using- 


The turquoise sweater is a little small and the gray hooded sweater coat is too overwhelming for my short frame.  They both have a ribbed texture so I'm hoping that mixing the sections will add a fun twist to my final product. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment