3.10.2011

Spring Wreath w/ Colorful Eggs

Last weekend, I was going through my craft closet and saw a tan, wreath form that I've had for some time. It never looked quite right for a Winter holiday decoration so I thought it might work for Spring. With colorful eggs, each decorated differently and a cute little chick in the middle, if this doesn't sell, I will gladly hang it to brighten our front door.

This is what I had on hand to work with - 





And here are the results!

I decided to scrap the little basket at the last minute, add some Easter grass (secured with twist-ties, behind the flowers) and secure everything with my hot glue gun. I should take this time to thank my husband for picking me up a new one on his way home, craft crisis averted - thanks Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment