The weekend is almost here, thank goodness, and I've got to take full advantage of any extra time because I have Maple Fest right around the corner! On a side note, I'm looking forward to bridesmaid dress shopping for the wedding of our two friends, Ron and Becky, who are getting married this summer.
On the agenda:
- I have got to get to Michael's this weekend! Not only do I need a few project items but I also got an email that Easter ribbon is 50% to all Michael's cardholder members.
- To finish the hot pink decoupage candle holders that are currently drying. I'm going to finish them off with a turquoise ribbon that has hot pink dots on it. With some LED tealights, they will be good to go for the craft fair, along with the zebra ones that I posted earlier in the week.
- I ordered a bunch of wall paper cutouts from Wallies.com so I'm going to see what I can do with those and the leftover slate I have from my grandma.
- This might be a long shot but I have a denim jacket that I would like to decorate for Spring and possibly list on my Etsy store (everything else may have to wait so I can see what I sell...)
- I'm not sure what else I'll get to but I'll be sure to post pictures by the end of the weekend.
Thanks for reading & please follow Babycakes Crafts on Twitter @babycakescrafts for more updates!