4.29.2011

Royal Wedding Crafts

I know some people are feeling a little Royal Wedding overload but the big day is finally here! If the wedding is making you feel extra creative today, try some of these fun crafts.

This Kate Middleton cross stitch pattern has been all over the place this week. 



Knit Your Own Royal Wedding

If you happen to be throwing a tea party to celebrate, get inspired by these amazingly decorated cupcakes from The Cupcake Activist.


Hope you enjoy watching all the glamour of the Royal Wedding today!

3 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look fantastic! Wish I had thrown a tea party of my own

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a little party this morning too but I would have been a very sleepy host :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just loved the wedding and was glued to the TV all day. No needles or hooks for me yesterday!! Pauline

    ReplyDelete