4.18.2011

Babycakes Recommends: Wallies.com

The only thing I love more than finding a new source for craft supplies, is telling everyone I know about it. My latest discovery is Wallies.com - a division of McCall - that sells a wide variety of wallpaper cutouts, for crafts or fun decorations around the home. From their website:

"Easy to use and offered in a wide variety of styles, these pre-pasted, vinyl-coated wallpaper cutouts are a wonderful way to create great looking accessories and wall décor with just a little water and no artistic talent required. Put them on lamp shades, cabinets, ceramic tiles, tin waste baskets, gift boxes, and, of course walls."

I placed my first order at the beginning of the year and was so pleased with the products that I told my mother-in-law about the website the same day. She has since placed an order and checks back frequently. The sale items are beyond reasonable, with 25 wallpaper cutouts (3-5 inches each) for only $1.25!

The first project I tried was with one of my decoupage plates, in a lady bug fabric and a coordinating lady bug wall paper cutout.

In addition to the ladybugs, I also bought big green bows, moons & stars, lemons, country hearts - the list goes on and on. 

I would like to point out that I am not affiliated with this company in any way, just recommending it as one crafter to another. 

Wallies is currently featuring sale items, with some large murals as low as $2. Be sure to check it out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment