4.25.2011

Bedroom Renovations Update

Today marks the start of Week 3 of renovations on our bedroom. The ceiling is done, the painting is almost done and the carpet doesn't come until next week so while we make ourselves comfortable on the other side of the house - here is a picture of our bedroom from the far corner under the windows.



Bunch is painting the inside of the walk-in as I sit here and type. He is using the same blue paint as the accent wall above. Here's a different view -





As you can see, the closet is the first door and the other plastic covered door is the master bathroom. On the wall in between, I just bought this from Wallies.com to go above the dresser that sits on the outside of the walk-in. Bunch is hoping it matches, I think it will because the other walls are a calm, muted green.

And I even managed to find an ivy plant similar to the one in the picture! 


It's been a little tough getting into any craft projects because of all the confusion with the house being under construction but I'm expecting all of that to change soon. My craft room should be back to normal by the end of the month as well. All good things!

2 comments:

  1. Renovations are so hectic!! I can't wait to see a picture of the finished room... good luck and stay sane through this :)

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the words of encouragement - at least I know there's an end in sight :)

    ReplyDelete