4.10.2011

No-Sew Projects for Spring

It's finally feeling like Spring in New England and I'm spending my Sunday relaxing. Tomorrow begins the makeover to our bedroom! So after spending the afternoon having some girl time with Beth, I have my work cut out for me to make sure we're ready for construction to start. One of the first craft fairs that I did, oh so many years ago, Beth came and was nice enough to sit with me all day. It was a damp day with many crafters not even bothering to show up so expectations were low but it turned out to be a successful show with lots of laughs and sales. 

We talked about her very first craft project, which was a no-sew fleece blanket for her mom. She loved it so much that she made a couple more as gifts and for herself. Spending time with her today reminded me of that so I thught it was only fitting to post some fun no-sew project links. The fleece blankets are more for winter so here's some fun variations on that idea.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment