4.09.2011

Deal of the Day

Along with my love for crafts, I really enjoy finding new and interesting items to add to our home. Some of the best places to find home decor items are tag sales and consignment shops. As I've mentioned before, Bunch and I were married on Martha's Vineyard and we try to go back often. Last time we were there, we came across a White Elephant sale at a local church. I found these two adorable tins there for only 25 cents each!


These fun tins are perfect for keeping track of my small craft supplies or just for decoration. With the warm weather, it seems like the perfect weekend to bring these out for display.


I'm off to load up on supplies at Joann Fabrics and spend some quality time with my love. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, whatever you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment