5.14.2011

The Streak is Broken...

As many of you know, and were inconvenienced by, Blogger was down for over 20 hours between Thursday and Friday. Which means that even though I've been doing my best job to post daily, the streak was broken.

While I was bummed, I guess the important lesson is that sometimes things will prevent me from delivering fun craft projects (both my own and others) but in the meantime, I realized that I really like writing this blog!

Even though I don't always have new projects, I like that I can connect with other craft-minded people for inspiration and for feedback. I also like sharing my projects with people besides Bunch. Although he's always supportive, I can't imagine it's interesting for him to hear about yet another decoupage project?


This weekend, I'm hoping to have some time to work on new projects, as well as a tutorial or two for future posting. Between Easter, Mother's Day and all of the construction going on in our bedroom, I feel like I haven't had much time to work in my craft room so I'm super excited to have some girl-time (and to get some sleep!).

What are your plans for the weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment