5.04.2011

Bedroom Decor Wish List

For those of you who have been following along, I have been talking about the improvements we've been having done to our bedroom. The popcorn textured ceiling has been replaced with a smooth finish ceiling, we added a fun, blue accent wall, repainted the rest of the room in a calming, muted cucumber color and had new carpet installed yesterday.

As Bunch and I start moving back into our bedroom, I thought today was a good day to daydream a little, if for no other reason than to take my mind off the rain. Here are a few luxury items from my faux wish list that I would love to own, to add some style to our new set up...

This Pottery Barn bench wouldn't match because our headset is brushed nickel but how cute does it look at the foot of this bed? ($399)


While I don't know if Bunch would go for this, this room divider is perfectly chic & funky! ($100)







And it's double-sided! 









I guess now is a good time to admit that I adore Pier 1 - all seasons, all the time - I just do. And I've been on the hunt for a storage trunk like this one... ($249)
But only if I can use it to store this adorable hippie throw blanket.








 
And finally, because I just can't help myself - I think this little ivy side table/stool from Home Infatuation would match the arch picture on our accent wall. ($399)

So there you have it, if money and matching were of no concern to me, one or more of these items might have ended up in our new bedroom. Luckily, I find more joy out of a good bargain hunting session but it's still fun to see some of the unique home furnishings out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment