7.19.2011

Hypnobirthing - Am I Crazy?

I had planned to do my weekly Crafty Links blog post but the night kind of got away from me. So instead I figured I would give a quick update on what I've been up to pregnancy-wise. Today, I received the book I ordered from Amazon.com about hypnobirthing. I've heard that this is a great pain management tool for natural delivery, which is my plan - despite the fact that everyone around me thinks I'm nuts! I even tweeted Ricki Lake about it yesterday, as I consider her quite the natural-birth guru.

HypnoBirthing: The Mongan Method: A natural approach to a safe, easier, more comfortable birthing (3rd Edition)I've been feeling pretty good lately, even though temperatures in New England, and actually around the country, have been extremely warm this week. 

I also found a great craft project for this little peanut that I will post tomorrow. Not only will it keep me busy and be a cute gift for the baby when he or she finally arrives but it was a fabulous deal - my favorite!

So as I approach 15 weeks and find myself looking more round in the belly, I'm getting increasingly more excited. Of course, with this new growth in my middle section, I realized last weekend that my bridesmaids dress for our friends' wedding on the 23rd doesn't want to zip easily so it is currently at the tailors. Fingers crossed that she is able to take it out about an inch in the back... Bunch is so lucky, he just has to rent a tuxedo. I'm pretty sure he was measured and paid within 20 minutes of walking into Men's Wearhouse

I hope you all don't mind my non-crafty posts but I'm glad to share some other parts of my life on this blog as well. Here's wishing you all a great rest of the week and a crafty entry will be posted tomorrow, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment