7.20.2011

Deal of the Day

I don't think it's any secret that I love a good deal but even more so when it's of the crafting variety. Michaels recently had a clearance bin with cross stitch projects and I discovered this project for only $1.97!


At the time, I wasn't pregnant yet but how could I pass it up? I figured I would find the perfect recipient for this adorable cross stitch baby quilt, with cute little jungle animals on it. Little did I know, I would be able to do this project for our little one. 

I'm hoping to get started in the next week or so. We have a big wedding this weekend and will be extra busy. I'll be sure to post updates as I go. It will also be my motivation to finish my other in-progress cross stitch project, which I've been slowly plugging away on.

1 comment:

  1. What an ironic, yet perfect, bargain find :) Im sure youll get it finished in time! Have fun at the wedding... I cant wait to send you a card thanks for sending me your addy :)

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete