9.10.2011

Deal of the Day

While my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are in the oven (smelling delicious!) and my newest project, a memory box for the baby, is drying from the first coat of white paint, I thought I would share my latest Deal of the Day. 


I picked up this package of 8 inch paper stencils from Plaid for only $0.97 at Michaels! Includes all letters of the alphabet! The package shows them used on fabric pillows but I'll probably try them out on some wood panels that I found in the garage, to make something for the nursery. I'm hoping to begin working on it this week...

1 comment:

  1. Yummm! And, I love Michaels... they always have the best stuff and good deals.

    xo

    www.suite4e.com

    Ps. I'm having a GIVEAWAY on my blog for anyone who is interested!

    ReplyDelete