8.10.2011

Holiday Crafts on the Brain

It's only August and I'm already thinking about holiday crafts and gifts. Kind of scary since by then, I'll be very close to delivery! But I figure it's better that I be prepared ahead of time so I'm not going to beat myself for looking forward to the end of the year. Plus, I really don't mind looking ahead right now because it means this horrible heat will be gone soon.

Here are a few of the craft projects I would like to try this year...




It's never too early to be in a celebratory mood!

2 comments:

  1. Ive been craving holidays too... I dont like the winter but I love decorating my house! I really like those candles, I'm sure you could make those with $1 candles and some mod podge :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand the winter either but decorating the house is so much fun! I'm wondering if I could make those candles with LED candles instead - otherwise I'd be worried about the combination of Modge Podge, paper and fire, lol.

    ReplyDelete