When upgrade time for my phone finally came around, I was able to convince my hubby that I needed a new iPhone 4S. No, we didn't run out and pick one up last Friday; I pre-ordered it so it would be delivered to the house this week because, well...frankly, I work from home and couldn't be bothered to fight the crowds. So I will wait a few extra days to get it but in the meantime, here are some fun, crafty apps that you might want to consider downloading!
- Disney FamilyFun's Craft Finder Application
- find crafts by age, time and season
- shopping list generator
- step by step how-to guides
- share your crafts via Facebook and Twitter
- Stitchminder (for knitters)
- Coolibah (digital scrapbooking)
- create scrapbook pages on your iPhone, using camera phone photos or other imported images
- save your pages and work on them later
- with upgraded app, you can export high resolution images to use on your home computer or to print
- Free version of the app includes the Coolibah watermark - semi bummer
- Etsy Addict
What are some of your favorite crafty apps?