10.19.2011

Beautiful Baby Card from A Fellow Blogger

One of the best things about writing a blog and maintaining a social presence for my craft hobby is all the wonderful people I've met and talked to. One of my favorite fellow bloggers is Rachel from Prescription: Craft Often. Not only was she kind enough to send me a congratulations package when I announced my pregnancy but she recently sent me this adorable, handmade card for my little guy. 


Be sure to check out Rachel's blog - she has some amazing tutorials, like How to Make Paper Rosettes

I was excited to have an outlet for my craft projects but I never imagined how much I'd enjoy meeting new people and sharing in their crafting fun as well.

1 comment:

  1. you're very very sweet :) You're the only person I know who I can make baby cards for!!! I can't believe how close the big day is getting for you :)

    ReplyDelete