12.29.2011

Crafty Christmas Gifts

While I'm taking some time to slow down and get ready for baby - here are a few Christmas gifts that I'll be unwinding with...

I can't wait to use my Babycakes Cupcake Maker now that I have this...


I am feeling creative and ready to get some new projects started with The Big Ass Book of Crafts 2, which I know I will love because I have the first one too!


And finally, something that would have come in very handy while I was slaving away over Homemade Peppermint Patties last week - we finally have a Kitchen Aid!!


What new gifts are keeping you busy this week?

(Less than 2 weeks to baby is keeping us pretty busy too!!)

1 comment:

  1. woooo great stuff!!! i got a TON of new stamps so ill definitely be playing with those. YAY BABY! SO EXCITING!!!!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete